The Best Sex Writing series has has fundamentally changed the way people think—and what they say—about sexuality. Once again, Rachel Kramer Bussel has collected the year’s most challenging and provocative nonfiction articles on this endlessly evocative subject. The essays here comprise a detailed, direct survey of the contemporary American sexual landscape. Major commentators examine the many roles sex plays in our lives in these literate and lively essays. Judged by the Dr. Carol Queen, who is without peer, this stunning collection of sexsmart essays is sure to stir the heart, the brain, as well as other major organs.
With a practical sex-positive approach to pleasure, Violet Blue leads readers through the maze of toys for adults. She explains the many options now available, how to use lubricant to enhance your experiences, care and cleaning, where to find reputable shops—and how to send your sensuality quotient soaring with the right tools to bring you and your partner closer than ever. Nothing says “sexy” like giving a sex toy to your lover.
Want to have sex every day, but you and your partner just don’t have the time?
Think again! If you can find 12 minutes in your day…you CAN have satisfying sex with your partner. Every. Single. Day. Have electrifying sex in new ways with 75 quick and dirty scenarios you can do in 12 minutes or less.
Recent studies suggest that both men and women can reach peak arousal in just 12 minutes—which means you can fit in a little sex-capade while the cupcakes are baking, or the kids are outside playing, or during half-time, or anytime you feel like it! The secret lies in knowing some well-positioned techniques and moves, which is exactly what you’ll find inside the pages of The 12-Minute Sex Solution.
Unique in design, the revolutionary We-Vibe II is the first ever toy that can be used while making love. The innovative design allows for both external and internal stimulation for women engaging in both solo and partner play.
The We-Vibe II is hands free, strap free and wireless. Created from medical grade silicone, the We-Vibe II is soft and conforms to the female shape, making it comfortable and easy to use. Discreet in size and weight, it is ideal for travel and waterproof! It is also rechargeable and boasts powerful dual motors and offers dual vibe stimulation in all the right places for both the man and the woman!
In addition to the original 2 speeds – low speed 3000rpm ultimate gentle purr. High speed – 5000rpm gives ideal climatic stimulation. There are also 7 pulse patterns to choose from! We-Vibe II is easy to use, discreet in shape and easy to wash. The power switch is concealed inside the soft nose of the We-Vibe and the toggle switch is an easy-to-use push button.
The We-Vibe III will come with a higher price tag but it’s remote-control operated and gives you all the benefits of the famous We-Vibe II but with 40% more power.
Setting up and using your We-Vibe III Vibrator is easy. When it’s ready, pop your vibrator out of the case and grab your remote. Turn on the We-Vibe III vibrator by tapping the raised nub at the tip of the vibrator. Keep tapping to switch between purring vibrations, buzzing patterns, and tingling escalation. Use water-based sex lube to get your vibrator all slick, then insert the larger end inside your vagina for G-Spot thrills. The vibrator’s other end will cup your clitoris. Use the handheld remote to change functions. The We-Vibe III’s dual motors put the power right up against your pleasure centers for amazing orgasms! It’s such a good fit, your partner can comfortably slide right in alongside.
Wear your We-Vibe II or III vibrator during sex, solo play, or under clothes for naughty discreet pleasure. And since this version is a truly waterproof vibrator, go where no We-Vibe has gone before – into the shower or bath!
If you’re looking to spice up your love life in a simple yet dramatic way, check out We-Vibe!
Now updated we-vibe-4 is here!
Obstacle 1: Finding a window. When you have children or aging parents living in the house with you, it might be very hard to find a time when you aren’t needed for caregiving. Obviously, nighttime is great if you can plan to go to bed together at the same time. But, many times this isn’t possible. Also, many of us are drained at night after a busy day when our energy is at its lowest. If night-time isn’t ideal, the trick is to look for other opportunities.
- Try: Sexing it up on odd hours. Does your partner ever work from home? Are there opportunities to plan time together during the day? What about on Saturday or Sunday? Or, early in the morning? (This can be an excellent way to wake up and a great way to start the day from a fitness perspective too!) When you begin to see anytime as a possible time to connect with your partner, windows will open up.
Obstacle 2: Achieving privacy. Though most adults respect a closed door, kids ‘forget’ to knock. Young kids learn knocking by repetitious reminding but it’s far too often that one walks in “Oops, sorry!”
- Try: Getting a lock and using it! It really avoids unwanted situations.
Obstacle 3: Struggling with stress. We’re far too stressed out as a society as most of us lead very busy/full lives with multiple demands. Work, schedules, money, appointments, commitments, etc., there are so many things to handle in a day!
- Try: Finding ways individually to manage stress so you can be your best self each day. Learn to meditate even if only for 5 minutes per day. Learn tai chi, yoga or just taking some time to yourself to be grounded. Eat healthfully and take care of your body by limiting harmful toxins. Try lighting scented candles to help set the mood or use warm massage oil to relax tired joints and muscles. Take the time to relax with your partner and let go of life stressors for passionate lovemaking.
Obstacle 4: Constant bickering. Sometimes it’s a vicious circle–the more you fight, the less you feel like having sex. Yet, the more you have sex, the less you fight!
- Try: Letting the little things go. Try not to argue over things that really don’t matter. As described in Dana Adam Shapiro’s book “You can be right (or you can be MARRIED)” Looking for love in the age of divorce, look for what your partner does right and tell him/her. Learn to listen better.
Obstacle 5: Same boring old place.
Try: Setting up an intimate, private space in your home (other than your bed/sleeping area). By changing where you are intimate, you might discover that the environment itself leads to heightened level of passion! Get away for a night. Being in a hotel room can be such a turn on. Throw a new couples toy with some flavored organic lubrication in your suitcase and you might have trouble leaving the room!
- Try: Check out A Little Bit Kinky–A couples guide to rediscovering the thrill of Sex by Dr. Natasha Janina Valdez. This book will definitely help you rediscover the thrill and find your passion! Take the time to find out what turns your partner on and try it, experiment a little. There are a million ways to explore your sexuality together, what can be better than in a safe relationship with someone you love and trust.
Prioritizing sex will have the benefit of wellness, fitness and connectedness to your partner… it’s worth carving out the time!
I love to make it more passionate and hotter with my husband
shop.passionatesexcompany.com customer, married with 2 teen children
Find your passion!
Did you know?
- Studies show sex decreases blood pressure (systolic blood pressure) and decreases heart attack risk
- (Men) Sex decreases prostate cancer risk (from increased ejaculation)
- (Women) Sex improves bladder control, increases lubrication and blood flow to the vaginal area
- Orgasm is a natural way to decreases pain (various types of pain including low back pain and arthritic pain), headaches and anxiety
- A healthy sex life is linked to improved overall level of self-esteem, decreased stress level and increased overall happiness.
- Good Sex increases muscle strength in the pelvic floor.
- Having sex increases your heart rate–the more creative you get and the longer you sustain having sex, it can become quite a workout!
Warning Increased intimacy with your partner might lead to ignoring his/her annoying habits (such as snoring and farting in bed, leaving the toilet seat up and leaving dishes in the sink!)
Let’s face it, there are so many reasons/obstacles why we don’t have sex with or loved one such as: stress, pain, time, disability, decreased lubrication, habit, lack of fitness level, fear of poor bladder control, fear of performance, lack of self esteem, etc.
The irony is–having sex actually helps so many of these obstacles. Need help with lubrication? Setting mood? Ideas for mixing things up? Not a problem! Visit our store, we have so many quality products that make having sex something you can’t wait to carve out the time for!
The Passionate Sex Company, LLC. will never discriminate anyone based on sexual orientation, gender, racial, ethnic or religious preferences.