Find your passion!
Did you know?
- Studies show sex decreases blood pressure (systolic blood pressure) and decreases heart attack risk
- (Men) Sex decreases prostate cancer risk (from increased ejaculation)
- (Women) Sex improves bladder control, increases lubrication and blood flow to the vaginal area
- Orgasm is a natural way to decreases pain (various types of pain including low back pain and arthritic pain), headaches and anxiety
- A healthy sex life is linked to improved overall level of self-esteem, decreased stress level and increased overall happiness.
- Good Sex increases muscle strength in the pelvic floor.
- Having sex increases your heart rate–the more creative you get and the longer you sustain having sex, it can become quite a workout!
Warning Increased intimacy with your partner might lead to ignoring his/her annoying habits (such as snoring and farting in bed, leaving the toilet seat up and leaving dishes in the sink!)
Let’s face it, there are so many reasons/obstacles why we don’t have sex with or loved one such as: stress, pain, time, disability, decreased lubrication, habit, lack of fitness level, fear of poor bladder control, fear of performance, lack of self esteem, etc.
The irony is–having sex actually helps so many of these obstacles. Need help with lubrication? Setting mood? Ideas for mixing things up? Not a problem! Visit our store, we have so many quality products that make having sex something you can’t wait to carve out the time for!
The Passionate Sex Company, LLC. will never discriminate anyone based on sexual orientation, gender, racial, ethnic or religious preferences.